Uwe,

Here's the documentation we have for NARs which provides an example
breakdown for a Processor that utilizes a Controller Service [1]. I would
suggest looking at any of the NAR bundle that exist in the source tree
today [2]. The UpdateAttribute NAR bundle is an example of a Processor and
a Custom UI being bundled in the same NAR [3].

Matt

[1] https://nifi.apache.org/docs/nifi-docs/html/developer-guide.html#nars
[2] https://github.com/apache/nifi/tree/master/nifi-nar-bundles
[3]