Matt,

sorry to bug you again. I guess I am not good at the maven stuff. Will still
have to learn a lot...

when I import the top level into eclipse, I get following error:

[INFO] Scanning for projects...
[ERROR] [ERROR] Some problems were encountered while processing the POMs:
[FATAL] Non-resolvable parent POM for
org.apache.nifi:nifi-datamelt-bundle:0.6.0-SNAPSHOT: Could not find artifact
org.apache.nifi:nifi-nar-bundles:pom:0.6.0-SNAPSHOT and 'parent.relativePath'
points at wrong local POM @ line 19, column 13
 @
[ERROR] The build could not read 1 project -> [Help 1]
[ERROR]
[ERROR]   The project org.apache.nifi:nifi-datamelt-bundle:0.6.0-SNAPSHOT
(/home/uwe/development/git/nifi_processors/nifi-datamelt-bundle/pom.xml) has 1
error
[ERROR]     Non-resolvable parent POM for
org.apache.nifi:nifi-datamelt-bundle:0.6.0-SNAPSHOT: Could not find artifact
org.apache.nifi:nifi-nar-bundles:pom:0.6.0-SNAPSHOT and 'parent.relativePath'
points at wrong local POM @ line 19, column 13 -> [Help 2]

Any quick advice before I start diggin in?

Greetings Uwe