+1

I like your changes, Peter!

On 08/23/2016 03:12 PM, Peter Wicks (pwicks) wrote:
I have the before/after Status Color images made up and listed in the notes on
the JIRA: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NIFI-2603

The screenshots are perfect, as there is some tweaking left to be done, but it
should give a clear picture of the effect the change would have.
One issue I haven't worked out is that in some of the screenshots the "Issues"
icon is the same orange color it is in the 1.0.0 Beta.  It is supposed to be the color
shown in the Process Group/Process before/after images.

-----Original Message-----
From: Joe Witt [mailto:joe.w...@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, August 19, 2016 9:02 AM
To: dev@nifi.apache.org
Subject: Re: 1.0 Run Status Colors

The discussion around the modernized UI goes back to start of the year.

   https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/NIFI/Redesign+User+Interface

UI changes are notoriously exciting and horrible and for each person they might
feel neither, one or both of these.

Peter: Thank you for providing the screenshot.  To help better understand your
suggestion can you show a before, after, and provide some text about the
changes you'd like?

Your screenshot looks great to me but it also isn't obvious what changed.

On Fri, Aug 19, 2016 at 7:49 AM, Russell Bateman