I hit a problem working on the 0.7.1 release, I can't get my keys committed
to the dist/release repository.

I committed them to the dist/dev repo (
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/nifi/KEYS) but I cannot move the
file to the dist/release repo or commit directly to it, both return "403
forbidden" errors.

Based on the NiFi Release Guidelines
<http://nifi.apache.org/release-guide.html> I believe my keys need to be
added before performing Maven release steps, so I'm stuck until I get this
sorted out.

I don't know if I'm doing something wrong or if there's a permission
problem somewhere.  Should I be able to commit to dist/release?

Has anyone had any problems like this in the past?

Thanks for any help.  (I will be away from my computer until Saturday
night, but will pick this back up Sunday.)

Regards,
Joe S