I'm thinking the same thing Tony.  Joe you should be able to do the
full process and we just might need to help with the final push of the
official bits to the release directory.  In parallel please submit a
request to INFRA on permissions for that folder.  Perhaps there is
something else I need to activate though I'm not aware of anything.

Thanks
Joe