Pierre,

Currently the double click action is used to enter a Process Group. There's
been discussion in the past on this mailing about possibly using it to
configure. My only hesitation there would be the inconsistency between action
on the different components. Unless of course we also switch the action for
entering a group. Then I start to worry about confusing the user with changing
up the existing behavior too much.

Matt

Sent from my iPhone