I like this, Matt.  It has often find myself double clicking to try to
configure, or view configuration.  It just seems natural.

Chris McDermott

Remote Business Analytics
STaTS/StoreFront Remote
HPE Storage
Hewlett Packard Enterprise
Mobile: +1 978-697-5315

On 10/24/16, 9:50 AM, "Matt Burgess" <mattyb...@apache.org> wrote:

    +1 for avoiding confusion or changing existing behavior, but I think a
    good compromise is to leave the Configure option on both context menus
    (right-click, e.g.) and add the double-click behavior to the Processor
    to open the configuration dialog. In that case, the default
    (double-click) option for both Processors and Process Groups is no
    longer "nothing" and "Enter Group" respectively; rather it is
    conceptually something like "Drill-down". For PGs drill-down is Enter
    Group, for Processors you can't drill down any further than the config
    dialog, so that becomes the default action for double-click.

    Thoughts? Thanks,
    Matt

<pierre.villard...@gmail.com>