+1 for avoiding confusion or changing existing behavior, but I think a
good compromise is to leave the Configure option on both context menus
(right-click, e.g.) and add the double-click behavior to the Processor
to open the configuration dialog. In that case, the default
(double-click) option for both Processors and Process Groups is no
longer "nothing" and "Enter Group" respectively; rather it is
conceptually something like "Drill-down". For PGs drill-down is Enter
Group, for Processors you can't drill down any further than the config
dialog, so that becomes the default action for double-click.

Thoughts? Thanks,
Matt