Has the SGA been filled in and submitted?

No, AFAIK, no SGA's have been filed. The wording here is https://incubator.apache.org/guides/ip_clearance.html is unclear to me under "Establishing Provenance".  Contributor in this case refers to copyright holders, I assume?  The BSD headers list only copy right holders and authors.  I suppose on the copyright holder can contribute software.  Often there are numerous authors but only one copyright holder.

Well, the good news is this will slow things down quite a bit so next is probably not the week that the Tsunami hits.

There are several files that will require corporate CLAs, I think, since the copy right holders are businesses like Sony or Pinecone.

The PPMC needs to take this up and coordinate it.