....  I am trying to get everything moved to apache.org, bit at a time. Slack channels are shutting down, the word is slowly getting out in the Google group.  ..

I have removed the Slack application from most of my machines.  I have deactivated the accounts of all Inactive members.  I will no longer login -- except to deactivate members as they become inactive.  When all members are dactivated, I will delete the Slack altogether.  People just have to stop using it and I will assure that it goes aware in its entirety.

Greg