So where in Apache is an appropriate place to put shared documents, the Apache
public equivalent of my shared drive?  I have been trying to scare people into
action on this workflow here for days now, but I guess this a brave group or
just completely blind to what is coming.
Best place is confluence. We would need to set up a space for NuttX but that’s
easily done. Do you want me to go ahead and do that?

I'll let others decide.  My Google drive is not appropriate, I know that.  It might be more practical in a short term, however, since we don't know how to use Confluence yet.  I am trying to get everything moved to apache.org, bit at a time.  Slack channels are shutting down, the word is slowly getting out in the Google group.  In this case, I am concerned that we are playing chicken with putting critical processes in place and making the transition to Apache repositories.  That transition supposed to happen next week, right?

We made an agreement just before the proposal went up for vote that we would make the transition from the Bitbucket to Apache repositories "knife edge":  The Bitbucket repositories will stop being updated as synchronously as possible to the time when the Apache repositories go online.

What do you all recommend?  I will concur with whatever is the general feeling in the PPMC.