On Sun, Dec 15, 2019 at 3:34 AM Disruptive Solutions
<disruptivesolution...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Its a bit messy on the mail right now... (And maybe its only my feeling then
> please do nothing with my question/signal).

Yes. We need to get accustomed to the new way of doing things...

I think the key is to keep one thread per topic, and one topic per
thread. More below:

> Contribute patches
> If and how I contribute is not clear for me at this moment. I have to sign a
> paper ICLA and scan it and send it to? The patch process seemed to work..
> does this process stay?

We need to start a thread to discuss this particular issue.

Do we accept patches only? GitHub Pull Requests only? Both patches and
pull requests? Are there any other methods to receive changes?

Would you like to go ahead and start such a thread?

> Communication stuff
> I still see the slack channels, but they will go away? The IRC channel will
> get back up in IRC apache? Linked in yes no? What the communication plan??!

Slack is shutting down. I tried to login earlier to deactivate myself
and it turns out that I was already deactivated. So it might be gone
already.

I think most communication will take place on this dev@ list for the
near future.

LinkedIn, as far as I know, is staying but only for announcements. It
already has 1000 followers I'm told, who stay tuned for announcements
etc.

Someone (maybe it was Justin?) pointed out that many Apache projects
have FaceBook, Twitter, etc., social media sites, so it's normal to
keep LinkedIn.

I don't think IRC plans were discussed at all. We should start a
separate thread about that too.

> Insight
> Can someone make things more clear by making a roadmap or something?

I hope I was somewhat helpful.

Feel free to discuss any and all issues about NuttX here on this list,
whether technical, management of the project, etc.

Nathan