On 12/15/2019 3:19 PM, Brennan Ashton wrote:
Ftp or just a zip is fine. The media can be mixed with the pages or not.
However it's setup now should be fine. This is what I need from the docs of
the first converter stage.

I can tar up the data directories, put them in a google drive, and share it with you.

Let me look into create an FTP account for you. I am not sure that is possible.  I could possible loan you my password, but that is probably not such a good practice.

... no can do:

   *User ID and Password* – with iPage, there is no need to memorize
   multiple login information and passwords (which nowadays become
   really hard to manage). Pursuant to iPage’s single-access policy,
   the login information and passwords for all iPage services are the
   same. No need to register new usernames and passwords. This makes it
   much easier to manage your iPage hosting account.

They make it sound like a feature.  if I shared the FTP, I would have to give you the keys to the entire iPage account.

Greg