Did you get access? When I try to login, it tell me I don't have permission.

So, let see if you get the UWC working converting DocuWiki to Confluence.

I can help organizing the content to create better categories to let
users find it easily.

A little off topic:  What are going to do with all of those fragmentary, unsupported versions of the Wiki in other languages. People got enthused to have a copy of the Wiki in there own language, converted a couple of pages, then wandered off to do some other good deed.

I don't think they have value as they are.