From: Sebastien Lorquet <sebast...@lorquet.fr>
Sent: Thursday, December 19, 2019 10:32 AM
To: dev@nuttx.apache.org <dev@nuttx.apache.org>
Subject: Re: [DISCUSS - NuttX Workflow]

Looks really complex to me, if any contributor has to master all of this
perfectly to contribute officially.

the submodule sync with these specific options is already too much.

do you really realize all that has to be memorized just for a hat repo?

to put it another way: if you assure me that this hat repo is completely
optional and that I will never ever have to use it, I'm okay. let me use my two
repos as usual and play with your hat submodules without annoying anyone else.

But, if this workflow requires such a complex string of git commands including
rebase anytime I have to push anything to the apps or nuttx repo, I dont want to
do it.

Again just my opinion.

But the endless list of complex git commands with additional options is probably
a blocker for many other people too.

I dont even want to read it all.

Sebastien