Hi,

>> Changes that affect the build system should require three +1 binding
>> votes and no vetoes from PMC members

Other projects that I know of that have tried an approach like, seem to have a
lot of difficultly get those 3 +1 votes. This slows down development or worse
forms groups of people that just all +1 each other patches without doing a real
review. This project may be different and if it’s not working you can change
it.

My bigger concern is that this may also discourage new people from taking part
in the project and set the committer bar too high. But each project is free to
set that where they want.

It also seems a little complex, with different amount of votes required for
different areas, people are likely to make mistakes. What happens then?

I see what your concern is (not break the build) but with any CTR (commit then
review system) any commit can be easily reverted and you have known working
points (releases) that users can use. How does a system like this help you
users of NuttX?

Thanks,
Justin