I proposed this because I think it is a solid flow and in alignment with
other stable opensource projects that I contribute to including one under
the FSF complexity.

It is NOT a rush and I don't think it is out of line.  Multiple +1 were
given, so I don't think it's that far off what will work.

I think much of the other discussions are far to complex, will prevent
contributions and ignore technologies in favor of theory and principle.

I will be stepping away from all further discussion on the work flow topic
as I have soured on it and don't have a real vote beyond proposing it. As I
said I trust the people I  this project so it will workout. When there is a
flow for contributing please announce it and I will try to contribute my
code.

--Brennan