I don't like it because it is not the workflow that has been discussed and I can never support a slam dunk of any workflow that is not described in the workflow requirements document.

I will vote -1 if we cannot be assured that this this cannot become a disease that we cannot shake.  My proposal:

 * It must have time limit of, say, two weeks and require a new vote to
   extend it for another two weeks.
 * If must immediately become null and void when the proper workflow
   requirements are place.

I will merge nothing under this agreement.  I will merge nothing until we have workflow requirements.

This is a kludge intended only for expediency.  I cannot support that.

Greg