* Staffing.  There should be multiple people working on the
     workflow.  Haitao Liu is the dedicated resource for workflow
     development and long term support.  Haitao must be involved, that
     is his job.  Other interested parties, inside or outside the PPMC
     can also participate.  Within the PPMC, I think that DavidS,
     Brennan, and Anthony Merlino might have an interest in participating.

David Alessio also has expressed an interest in working with the workflow.
Please! We need help!

Anyone who wants to participate and doesn't have an account, Justin
said that access to the Confluence can be arranged.

If we want additional help outside of the core team, then we have no option.  Justin said that new committers must a history of contribuions to Apache NuttX, not just NuttX.  So there probably wont' be any new committers for a few months.

Tic toc the game is locked.

So I think we are going to have to so something like this. NOTE:  A good thing about this is then those people HAVE made Apache NuttX contributions and can be be made committers.

Greg