Hi,

I am glad to participate in nuttx workflow development and wourld try my
best to make more contributions later : )

Justin, since I'm not a committer for nuttx now, if I want to access nuttx
workflow related apache resources(Jenkins CI, Confluence, Release etc ) ,
what should I do?  Email account or sth others in need?

Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com> 于2019年12月26日周四 上午7:54写道: