I want to avoid upsetting you. Let me be more direct and ask to you be more
direct.

Greg are you going to be using language like "abuse of power" if we are
creating repos, branches pushing to the github NuttX organization?

Yes on No?

As you put it YES.  If must follow the same workflow as all other code that comes into the repository.  Nothing can be pushed.  Only PRs or patches!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Each must be reviewed and approved by the PPMC.

It would indeed be an unacceptable abuse of power to push anything from your out-of-project working directories into NuttX. That must NEVER happen.