From: Gregory Nutt [mailto:spudan...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, December 26, 2019 6:30 AM
To: dev@nuttx.apache.org
Subject: Re: Workflow Development

> You have been granted admin access to NuttX. Admins have full rights to
> the
> organization and have complete access to all repositories and teams
>
> Do ALL the PPMC agree that ALL have FULL unfetter access?

The PPMC has no direct control of anything that is happening outside of
the project.  The authority of the PPMC steps in when there is an
attempt to move that code upstream.  Then the submission must follow the
rules of workflow and is subject to review and verification.  So it
would be wise to keep things coordinated so that the final merge is a
no-brainer, slam dunk and not another difficult step.

Keeping is good communication would be wise (better communication than
the word "unfetter"ed implies).  Have as many participants from the PPMC
as possible would also be helpful:  Brennan, Nathan, Anthony, ...
whoever has interest .. Alan, Abdelatif, Alin, Xiao Xian?  And also
participants outside the PPMC: Haitao Liu, David Alessio, and Duo Zhang.