Hi,

> When you say that all the issue tracker(s) were ignored (and
> eventually lost anyway), that indicates a deeper problem than just
> choosing an issue tracking software.

With many people on the PPMC taking responsibility for any issues that come in
I don’t see that they would be ignored, unless the PPMC is not acting as a
PPMC. Other committers  and contributors can alas help out and that’s one way
you grow your community and get more committers / PPMC members.

Re which tool to use, which one are your users likely to use. From previous
discussion I don’t think many would have used git issues, but I’m not sure than
many would be familiar with JIRA.

Thanks,
Justin