I found several problem with Confluence:
1.It's impossible to update document in batch
2.People without apache account can't modify the document
3.It's hard to add review process before applying the change
4.Newbie can't easily find all documents
If we move all documents to https://github.com/apache/incubator-nuttx, all
issues get fixed automatically.