On Tue, Jul 21, 2020, 10:51 AM Adam Feuer <a...@starcat.io> wrote:

> Matias, Maciej,
>
> Ok, I looked into doing a Sphinx build of RST and Markdown via Github and
> publishing to Github pages automatically. People have done it, but it's a
> bit more complicated than I thought. I'll see if I can get it worked out in
> my repo first and then we can go from there. It will take me a few days
> because I have other stuff going on too.
>
> -adam

Hey Adam yesterday I submitted the PR for doing the build via GitHub
Actions and it generates the artifacts.  I would not worry too much about
GitHub pages since we need to get it attached to the Apache system.

You can see some of the discussion here
https://github.com/v01d/incubator-nuttx/pull/1#issuecomment-661952429

--Brennan