Sebastien,

If all the discussions that happens on github start to happen here,
this mailing list will be just like the nuttx-commits mailing list.

So, your point is a catch 22! (dilemma)... You are against using
github and against have a mailing list with huge email messages.

Also you cannot complain that more than 90% of commits are coming from Xiaomi.

And the only reason that many PRs are approved and merged by Xiaomi
people is because we don't have enough reviewers to help.

So, instead complain that the route is going to wrong direction, start
to help to construct the route, simple like that!

Also, what you can do as a NuttX advocate is ask the semiconductor
company used on your project to support NuttX.

If they don't agree, move for some semiconductor company that are
contributing to NuttX (Espressif, Sony, NXP, etc).

BR,

Alan