Hi Lwazi,

It is not sarcarm, I'm talking about facts.

Also I didn't say Sebastien points aren't valid, but is diverting from
the real issue.

The issue is not if the discussion is happening here or there, the
Problem is that we don't have enough reviewers.

So, first step is that NuttX needs to increase the user base, but have
few users really engaged with the project, reviewing patches every
single day. Currently today he have few: Petro and Xiang are
exceptional on this point. They are my inspiration to try do more!

Welcome back go NuttX Lwazi (I'm not been sarcastic, I'm happy to hear
from you again! You have a great knowledge of BLE can we need! I was
expecting you to share that working example of BLE application using
our BLE stack).

BR,

Alan