On 5/14/23, Brennan Ashton <bash...@brennanashton.com> wrote:
Before I do more work to wire this up, please let me know if this pdf
I have attached here seems like a reasonable start for people
https://github.com/apache/nuttx/issues/9095#issuecomment-1547008998

It is basically the same content on the website, so missing
information is out of scope of this change,
but I don't want to fix some compatibility issues here unless people
actually think this is of value.

Over the years, there have been several people with the dream of writing a commercial, NuttX book in the spirit of the famous uC/OS book.  There were even a few starts but all gave up when the magnitude of the effort sunk in.

But this looks like a good begubbubg.  It looks like a book.

How much additional effort would it take to develop a book (like an O'Reilly book) or a free eBook on Amazon or Google Books?

To bad we don't have a technical writer on the team.