https://www.amazon.com/MicroC-OS-II-Kernel-CD-ROM/dp/1578201039
Wow, never heard about that book but just looking at the ToC makes me
want to get one :-)

The original uC/OS I book published in 1992 was the one that really established uC/OS and led to Micrium.  I think that is this book:  https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0132429675 but I am not sure.  Might be https://www.amazon.com/MC-Real-Time-Kernel-Jean-Labrosse/dp/0879304448. I have never had a copy, but I understand that it had the whole uC/OS source code in the book.  It was still proprietary but everyone used it because the source code was available.