Hi all,

Just came across this thread while reviewing your last board report.
In the PLC4X project we have CAN drivers and we Support C in PLC4C.
However nobody has ported CAN driver to C yet (But thanks to our code
generation it should be quite simple).

Perhaps switching to a fully Apache Licensed driver could help resolve this
issue?

Chris