I don't trust that ChatGPT stuff it is known to give false answers :-P :-P

Quote from https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apache_License#Compatibility

"The Apache Software Foundation and the Free Software Foundation agree
that the Apache License 2.0 is a free software license, compatible
with the GNU General Public License (GPL) version 3, meaning that code
under GPLv3 and Apache License 2.0 can be combined, as long as the
resulting software is licensed under the GPLv3.

The Free Software Foundation considers all versions of the Apache
License to be incompatible with the previous GPL versions 1 and 2.
Furthermore, it considers Apache License versions before 2.0
incompatible with GPLv3. Because of version 2.0's patent license
requirements, the Free Software Foundation recommends it over other
non-copyleft licenses. If the Apache License with the LLVM exception
is used, then it is compatible with GPLv2."

This is the first time I can see a software released under dual
contradicting open source licenses. Usually it is commercial and GPL
for non-commercial (i.e. Qt). Interesting :-)

I hope it turns out that code can be used along Apache 2.0 license..
but running away from GPL is impossible.. its not quite freedom when
you have no choice.. but to avoid it :-)