Alin, you can count on me to organize the event.

About the dates, I think that for May we don't have time to organize it,
but in the middle of June would be possible. I think the attendance would
be higher in June than in September, right? What do you think?

Best regards,

--
Tiago Medicci Serrano

Embedded Software Engineer
MSc Electronics/Microelectronics
m: +55 (19) 981403886 <+55+(19)+981403886>
e: tiago.medi...@gmail.com
a: Campinas, Brazil
Follow me:
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/tiago-serrano-924458b6>