Hi Alan,

>From my knowledge there are no conferences in that period in JP. AFAIK the
>conferences are at the beginning of December and everybody is busy to attend
>or organize them.
Considering vacation plans in Europe and I still think that 10-17 Jun would be
a really good period. I will send the invitations for this Friday then we can
talk live and decide if this date suits us all.

We already have the new logos for 2024 and I will run the website through a
colleague (professional editor) to update it for 2024. The aim should be that
latest on Monday we have a date for the event, dates for CFP and basic travel
information for attendees.

Best regards
Alin