From: Tomek CEDRO <to...@cedro.info>
Sent: den 22 januari 2024 22:10
To: dev@nuttx.apache.org
Subject: Re: NuttX Workshop 2024 - event planning

On Mon, Jan 22, 2024 at 8: 10 AM Alin Jerpelea wrote: > time is flying and we
are almost at the end of January > I think that we should have a live meeting
to plan the website and open the > CFP to give people time plan the trip. I
ZjQcmQRYFpfptBannerStart
Caution : This email originated from outside of Sony.
Do not click links or open any attachments unless you recognize the sender and
know the content is safe. Please report phishing if unsure.
ZjQcmQRYFpfptBannerEnd

On Mon, Jan 22, 2024 at 8:10 AM Alin Jerpelea wrote:

> time is flying and we are almost at the end of January

> I think that we should have a live meeting to plan the website and open the

> CFP to give people time plan the trip. I would recommend to host the event

> Thursday-Friday to avoid the jet-lag and encourage local participation .

On the other international conferences that I help to organize and

execute we have an online all-hand-on-deck meeting every two weeks for

several months in advance.. while closer to the event there may be

more meetings as required.

We can use google calendar + meet + docs.. or we could use existing

Discord server for meetings?

How about initial meeting this week? What would be preferred day and UTC time?

Wednesday around 20:00 UTC would be best for me but I can adapt :-) I

am CET (UTC+1) and in summer time CEST (UTC+2) timezone (Warsaw Time).

I can also help in updating the even website :-)

Tomek

ps/2: Twitch.TV platform gets popular and I think we should create

NuttX profile there and also use for live stream in addition to

YouTube?

--

CeDeROM, SQ7MHZ, http://www.tomek.cedro.info<http://www.tomek.cedro.info>