Good question Greg!

I think it is this way for legal reasons: this is not an event released or
promoted by Apache Software Foundation (ASF).

And although the official name of the project is Apache NuttX, we can't use
the Apache NuttX Workshop, because that would emphasize an Apache event,
but it is a community driven event.

Maybe in the future this event could be driven by ASF, like Linux
Foundation does.

Best Regards,

Alan