That gray gap is not the result of the new style sheet. The gray row is intentional and it can be found in the EntityRefMain.ftl file, around line 120.

In this case, a Jira issue would be a good idea.

Adrian Crum wrote:

If there are no objections from the community, I'll just incorporate whatever fix I come up with in the OFBIZ-666 patch. It already contains one UI fix-up.

Andrew Sykes wrote:

Thanks Adrian,

Do you want an JIRA issue for it?

It's one of those things that I wasn't sure if it was a feature or a
bug ;-)

- Andrew