Jacopo Cappellato wrote:
I did it but now the forms in the party application are a bit ugly (I've mentioned it in another post) but most of all the existing forms in the other components seem to have lost all their styles.
Am I missing something?

I just left a comment in the Jira issue. I'm also reverting and reapplying the patches to my copy to see if I missed something.

wouldn't be a wiki page more appropriate and easy to manage?
docs.ofbiz.org

A pdf file can be printed, assembled into booklet form and handed out at, let's say, a developer's conference or something. ;)