On Feb 27, 2007, at 2:13 AM, Jacopo Cappellato wrote:

I'd suggest to commit everything to svn and then force the community to test it ;-) In this way we will get more feedback and will speed up the refinement of this effort. I can commit the work if there are no objections, but before I go on I'd love to get committers' feedback, especially on OFBIZ-671.

I reviewed this briefly and while it's a bit aggressive in moving in that direction, maybe that's just what we need right now as I agree this is the direction we want to move in.