Adrian,

the vote passed a few days ago and you should now have commit privileges to the Webtools and Example components.

Jacopo

Adrian Crum wrote:
Now that this thread has made the rounds for a few weeks, can we get back to the original subject? I need commit access to framework/webtools and framework/example. Please.

:D

-Adrian

David E Jones wrote: