maybe an approach is to have in the truck . with a note that this is a
ver4.0 compatible patch.
that way if some one wants to apply it they can in there local copy.

This may be the way for all future patches is to note if they can be
applied to a release version..

Dan Shields sent the following on 11/14/2007 9:11 AM: