I downloaded the latest trunk from
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/ofbiz/trunk using Eclipse 3.3 and subclipse.
After the automatic compile in Eclipse, it showed a lot of compile errors
and warnings.  I tried to resolve them by manually adding jar files from the
OfBiz project as external jars.
This took care of many compile errors but I was not able to do something
about removing the following errors from
/ofbiz/framework/entity/src/org/ofbiz/entity/connection/XaPoolConnectionFactory.java.

        *StandardXADataSource cannot be resolved to a type
        *The import org.enhydra cannot be resolved

Could someone tell me if I'm missing some jar files or my Eclipse
configuration/environment needs some tweaking.

I believe the source is ok as I am able to compile it using the console by
typing "ant" and "ant run-install" and the application runs.

Thanks.