> Unless you plan to debug in Eclipse the easiet way to compile
> is to right click on the build.xml and select run as then Ant
> there are two select the first one.
> if there is an error then you many have to use the second one to put the
>  tools.jar in the library section.

Beware this has changed since 3.4M1 (I use 3.4M2, plan to use 3.4M3 soon). Now
you have to use the last contextual menu line (don't
remember the name) to open the dialog box, and create a new issue. It will be
automatically populated but I prefered before. Though
now you set directly a correct name for reuse.

I don't know if this new behaviour will remain in 1st official 3.4 (a bit
cryptic sorry, it's late)

Jacques