Yes, you have to follow this simple steps:

- go into the project properties
- then select Java build path
- in the right screen select the source tab
- search and select the folder ofbiz/framework/entity/src then opening the folder and select excluded and press the edit button - in the exclusion patterns pressing the add button exclude the following class : org/ofbiz/entity/connection/ XaPoolConnectionFactory.java
- and at the end press finish and ok

the project will be rebuild and then you will not see this error.

It's due to an error in the .classpath file on trunk, it would be good if someone can commit this upgrade.

Thanks
Marco