From: Jacopo Cappellato [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, November 22, 2007 10:38 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; dev@ofbiz.apache.org
Subject: Re: [OFBiz] Users - Accounting Extension (GL, etc) Now In Beta

Hi Jim, (and others interested in helping with the implementation of the
accounting component)

can I add you to the list of "people interested" in this page:

http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBADMIN/New+Features+Roadmap+-+Draft

?

If you (or others in this list) are willing to help with the
implementation I will do my best to help to organize the work in the
community (and also implement something).

The main question to the ones interested are:

- are there specific tasks you would like to work on?
- if not, we can help to assign/distribute tasks, but it would be useful
to know what is your area of expertise: tech (Java, minilang,
screen/form widgets, etc...) or business (OFBiz data model, existing
services, general AR/AP...)

I've recently (yesterday and the day before it) I've cleaned up some
stuff in the accounting component (and implemented some new screens) and
now I have a clearer view of what is already available and what needs to
be done: now I'm sure that we can relatively quickly implement some good
stuff here with your help, so guys don't be shy!!!

Jacopo