Hi Nicolas,

If it helps you, I suggest to isolate files / code where you are not
very comfortable and put them in a separate patch (not the full patch)
with an explanation of what you've done and where you feel a little
hesitant or uneasy. I think if you make us focus with you on very
specific pieces of code then our review will be faster and your
confidence of the review will be better.