I wanted to thank you again for this work Nicolas. Hopefully with a little
more time and refinement we can purge all "web" stuff outside the framework
and make it a pure DSL infrastructure independent of the output technology.
This also opens the door for selecting front end technology stacks without
touching the core.

On Aug 25, 2017 3:35 PM, "Nicolas Malin" <nicolas.ma...@nereide.fr> wrote:

Hello

Le 25/08/2017 à 12:54, Deepak Dixit a écrit :

> Thanks Nicolas, Nice work.

Thanks Deepak, in line

I noticed some console warning while data load
> {quote}
>
> 2017-08-25 16:14:37,945 |main                 |UtilXml
>    |E| XmlFileLoader: File
> file:/Users/deepakdixit/sandbox/plain_ofbiz/themes/bluelight
> /widget/Theme.xml
> process error. Line: 20. Error message: TargetNamespace.2: Expecting no
> namespace, but the schema document has a target namespace of '
> http://ofbiz.apache.org/Widget-Theme'.
>
> 2017-08-25 16:14:37,946 |main                 |UtilXml
>    |E| XmlFileLoader: File
> file:/Users/deepakdixit/sandbox/plain_ofbiz/themes/bluelight
> /widget/Theme.xml
> process error. Line: 23. Error message: cvc-elt.1: Cannot find the
> declaration of element 'theme'.
>
> {quote}

Yes I detected it during my work, but I supposed to push the theme dtd on
the website will be solve it.
Else I will complete my knowledge with this mistake :)

Nicolas