Thanks Nicolas, Nice work.
I noticed some console warning while data load
{quote}

2017-08-25 16:14:37,945 |main                 |UtilXml
  |E| XmlFileLoader: File
file:/Users/deepakdixit/sandbox/plain_ofbiz/themes/bluelight/widget/Theme.xml
process error. Line: 20. Error message: TargetNamespace.2: Expecting no
namespace, but the schema document has a target namespace of '
http://ofbiz.apache.org/Widget-Theme'.

2017-08-25 16:14:37,946 |main                 |UtilXml
  |E| XmlFileLoader: File
file:/Users/deepakdixit/sandbox/plain_ofbiz/themes/bluelight/widget/Theme.xml
process error. Line: 23. Error message: cvc-elt.1: Cannot find the
declaration of element 'theme'.

{quote}

Thanks & Regards
--
Deepak Dixit
www.hotwaxsystems.com

On Fri, Aug 25, 2017 at 3:45 PM, Nicolas Malin <nicolas.ma...@nereide.fr>
wrote:

> I loaded all my local :)
>
> Le 25/08/2017 à 00:03, Nicolas Malin a écrit :
>
>> I started to load common-theme on trunk, at this time to resume :
>>
>> r1806075, r1806076 : I loaded engine and documentation
>> r1806084 : I moved all images folder to common-theme
>> r1806091, r1806093: I moved all ftl template from common to common-theme
>> and all macro ftl libraries.
>>
> 1806134 : load VisualTheme and ModelTheme on different session and context
> 1806137, 180614[0-9] : Migrate themes, common screens, handler to exploit
> values from the theme definition
> 1806150 : migrate all other screen and scripts  to exploit values from the
> theme definition
> 180615 : improve error message and announce the commit end :)
>
> Cheers,
> Nicolas
>

>> I hope to break nothing at this time.
>> The next steps will load the dynamic theme load on session
>>
>> Cheers,
>>
>> Nicolas
>>

>> Le 22/08/2017 à 14:07, Nicolas Malin a écrit :
>>
>>> Hi Taher,
>>>
>>> If you have few time to have a look on these three class :
>>>
>>> https://github.com/nmalin/ofbiz-framework/blob/common-theme/
>>> framework/widget/src/main/java/org/apache/ofbiz/widget/
>>> model/ModelTheme.java
>>> https://github.com/nmalin/ofbiz-framework/blob/common-theme/
>>> framework/widget/src/main/java/org/apache/ofbiz/widget/
>>> model/ThemeFactory.java