Ratnesh/Chandan,

I would suggest to consider "one-nofk" relationship in such cases, because
in this way we could maintain the relationship and also use the existing
model as is. This is only suggestion, as I'm not very sure and it is
applicable case to case. Others from community may help on this point.

In either case to maintain the relationship my preference would be adding
OrderEntry website record.
+1 for adding website entity record.

Rishi Solanki
HotWax Systems Pvt. Ltd.