Devs,

I've noticed few things that needs to be discussed :

1.  We have few order in DemoOrderTestData.xml and OrderTestData.xml that
are having webSiteId="OrderEntry" but we don't have any record in WebSite
entity for "OrderEntry" webSiteId.
2. We have "setCustRequestStatus" and "setCustRequestStatus" ecas where we
are having following condition :
<condition field-name="webSiteId" operator="equals" value="OrderEntry"/>
Although we don't have this webSite record in entity then these ecas are no
more of use as system never meet this condition.
3. There is no "webSiteId" is being set for orders placed from ordermgr
application, so IMO we should setup webSiteId parameter in servletConetext
of ordermgr app to get it setup. I can see its usage to get the information
of orders placed from store front as well as from backend application.

To apply FK constraint either we have to add record in WebSite entity or
remove the references of "OrderEntry" webSiteId from order demo data. Also
please let me know your thoughts to set webSiteId for backend apps.

IMO, we should add record in WebSite entity for "OrderEntry".

Thanks!!

Regards,
Ratnesh Upadhyay
HotWax Systems | www.hotwaxsystems.com