Ratnesh,

I think we can add this relationship, if websiteId is in order header then
it must have fk constraints as well. Not sure but I think somehow
OrderHeader entity extension goes wrong at sometime. OFBIZ-9457 is an good
example, and I think this website issue won't be an intentional change.

Looks like mistakenly missed relationship as per my understanding. Should
be fixed.

+1 for the fix.

Thanks!

Rishi Solanki